VF-11B Nothung II
From Macross Compendium
Shinsei Industries/Robbins Family VF-11B Nothung II
- Equipment Type: Variable Vehicles
- Manufacturer: Shinsei Industries/Robbins Family
- Affiliation: Privateer
Macross Frontier Vanquish racer Chelsea Scarlett's favorite airplane. As for the aircraft in question, the Fleet Patrol Unit were changing their aircraft and sold it off at a low price with no less than 3 units were used to put it together. Some of the Nothung's AI data was appropriated and improvements were made to the the rate of transformation by the improving the efficiency of the fuselage control system by adjusting the actuators, matching the VF-19 Excalibur in transformation speed and aiming precision. In addition, it is equipped with a speaker pod and directional microphone, becoming the character specification of someone who is a singer like her.
Although it is old-fashion and doesn't compare to the Nothung used in the previous season, the popularity of the unit in question (mostly pilot popularity) is a sign of the manifestation of her will to settle down and participate in the race compared with the last time which was seen a having a seat in participation in the war.
Speaker pod and directional microphone. Improved efficiency of the fuselage control system by adjusting the actuators.
- Two Shinsei/P&W/Roice FF-2025G+ thermonuclear turbine engines (maximum thrust in space 350 KN). Thrust reverser.
- P&W HMM-5B high-maneuverability vernier thrusters.
- Wing span: 11.2m
- Length overall: 15.51m
- Height overall (without landing gear): 3.49m
- Debut: Macross R - Dengeki Hobby
- Modeler: KuWa with FRAMEOUT MODELS