From Macross Compendium
- Docked to CV-417.
This is a multipurpose scientific research vessel from the United Science Foundation. Although primarily focused on gravitational engineering, astrophysics and space biology, all scientific areas are studied as well as performing prototype development. The extensive scientific equipment provides excellent analysis capabilities; an indispensable resource for the emigration fleet traveling through unknown space.
- OTEC-Sentinel impulse drive cluster
- OTEC-Shinnakasu-General Galaxy fold system cluster for very large masses
- Experimental large-scale reactor
- Experimental plants of every type
- Length (overall):
- without cooling fins or carrier: approx 3,000 m
- Displacement, tons: approx 225,000,000 operating
- Maximum acceleration [speed]: 0.55G