From Macross Compendium
Zentradi records staff officer
Exsedol served as a records staff officer under Vrlitwhai Kridanik during Space War I. After Space War I, he became an advisor for the new U.N. government. He later joined the bridge crew of the New Macross 7 fleet's Battle 7 carrier to advise Captain Maximilian Jenius and observe. Although he was Micloned at one time, he purportedly returned to his former Zentradi size and realtered his body makeup for fear of losing his cerebral capacity and memories.
Birthplace: Zentradi Clone Synthesis System
Height: 1015 cm
Address: Nupetiet-Vergnitzs V VI III I, Vrlitwhai Fleet; Macross City, Earth; Battle 7, New Macross 7 Fleet
Occupation: Records staff officer
Affiliation: Zentradi, U.N. Spacy
Rank: Zem First Class
Assignment: Golg Main Fleet, 118th Boddole Zer Main Fleet, 67th Glruimual Class Division Vrlitwhai Branch Fleet; New Macross 7 Fleet, Battle 7 Bridge
- Debut: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross episode 1
- Other appearances: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?, Macross 7
- Voice (Japanese): Ryuunosuke Ohbayashi
- Voice (English, 2006): Andy McAvin
- The important thing to note about Vrlitwhai, Exsedol, Nousjadeul-Ger, Quitra Queleual, and other similar alien names is that they are not meant to be Japanese or English names in the Macross universe. The Macross creators deliberately gave these names unusual Romanizations to befit their alien nature.