From Macross Compendium
Zentradi fleet commander
Vrlitwhai Kridanik was fulfilling his mission of searching for Supervision Army survivors when he encountered the ship Macross and the Humans who rebuilt it on 2009 February 7. In the resulting Space War I, he pursued the ship relentlessly, even as his orders changed with every new revelation on the Humans. His split from the Zentradi's Boddole Zer Fleet and peace treaty with Earth's U.N. helped the allied forces win the war in 2010 February 11. In the aftermath of Space War I, he helped capture a Zentradi factory satellite for the new U.N. in 2011 October. The U.N. later appointed him commander of the U.N. Spacy in 2016. As a commander type Zentradi, he possesses greater strength and endurance than the other two types, as well as the ability to survive short periods in space.
Birthplace: Zentradi Clone Synthesis System
Height: 1354  cm
Weight: 16750 kg
Address: Nupetiet-Vergnitzs V VI III I, Vrlitwhai Fleet
Occupation: Fleet commander
Affiliation: Zentradi, U.N. Spacy
Assignment: Golg Main Fleet, 118th Boddole Zer Main Fleet, 67th Glruimual Class Division Vrlitwhai Branch Fleet; U.N. Spacy Command
- Debut: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross episode 1
- Other appearances: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?
- Voice (Japanese): Eiji Kanie
- Voice (English, 2006): John Gremillion
- Voice (Sony PlayStation 2 game): Ryuuzaburoh Ohtomo
- The important thing to note about Vrlitwhai, Exsedol, Nousjadeul-Ger, Quitra Queleual, and other similar alien names is that they are not meant to be Japanese or English names in the Macross universe. The Macross creators deliberately gave these names unusual Romanizations to befit their alien nature.