Macross Ace Frontier
From Macross Compendium
|Console||Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP)|
|Release date||October 9, 2008 (planned)|
|No. of Players||1-4 (in ad hoc mode)|
|Distributor||Bandai Namco Co., Ltd.|
|This article is written from the Real World point of view.|
Macross Ace Frontier is a 3-D Action game for PlayStation Portable handheld game console. The game features up to 30 playable characters and 40 customizable mecha from the Macross franchise. The game supports up to 4 players in ad-hoc mode.
- Producers: Yoshitaka Gotō (Bandai Namco Co., Ltd.), Masanori Yagi (Artdink)
- Production Assistant: Kei Hirono (Bandai Namco Co., Ltd.)
- Up to 40 playable mecha and characters from Macross (TV), Macross Do You Remember Love?, Macross Plus, Macross 7, and Macross Frontier.
- Up to 30 playable characters.
- Three-mode transformation on all playable variable mecha.
- Customizable player skill levels.
- Customizable mecha abilities and color schemes.
- ID card stores player nickname, pilot status and class, Mission accomplish rate, Item complete rate, Ranking, Play-time, Games played. In addition, players can personalize their profile with a self-introduction, icons and titles which can be obtained by advancing through missions.
- Watchable mission replays
- Adjustable BGM
- Record screenshots for wallpaper.
- Sony Playstation Portable
- Price: 5,040 yen (including tax)
- CERO rating: A, Everyone