From Macross Compendium
- Basic design of variable fighter system completed.
- [Development begins on a fighter [to be known as] VF-X-3.]
- [Development begins on a fighter [to be known as] VF-X-4.]
- Outbreak of rioting [in Russia] in the Kirghiz, and Kazakh Autonomous Regions. The Second Defensive Battle for South Ataria Island.
- Trial production of the MBR-07-Mk I begins.
- The first Oberth class space destroyer is commissioned.
- Founding Earth U.N. Government prime minister [representative] Harlan J. Niven [Niiben (sic)] is assassinated. Robert A. Rhysnink [Rhysling] is installed as his successor.
- Outbreak of guerilla warfare all over America.
- Withdrawal from Mars Base led by Harry Miler.
- The third Oberth class space destroyer Tsiolkovsky is hijacked by the Anti-U.N. Military Organization.
- 1800: The return fleet from Mars is destroyed with 3055 U.N. forces personnel onboard by this [aforementioned] destroyer's attack.
- Official announcement of the Mars return fleet's destruction by the U.N. Military Headquarters.
- The U.N. Forces destroy the Anti-U.N. Military Organization's captured space destroyer Tsiolkovsky via an attack with reaction weaponry by Captain Bruno J. Global's space destroyer Goddard. (First use of reaction weaponry in actual combat.)
- Trial production of the HWR-00 series begins.
- In an Anti-U.N. Army retaliatory attack on the U.N. Forces, the under-construction Grand Cannon II is destroyed in Australia.
- Through the use of OTM, the super-large-scale semi-submersible aircraft carrier CVS-101 Prometheus is commissioned.
2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 -2005- 2006 2007 2008 2009