From Macross Compendium
- Rollout of MBR-07-Mk I Spartan.
- An alien relic is discovered and recovered from the bottom of the ocean near the island of Mayan. (Macross History version 2008)
- MBR-07-Mk I Spartan upgraded to Mk II with improved TV searching system and added anti-air weaponry.
- The Mayan Conflict breaks out between the U.N. Forces aircraft carrier Asuka and Anti-U.N. Alliance Forces.
- The U.N. government and Anti-U.N. forces secretly deploy the VF-0 and SV-51 respectively while disputing over a recently discovered phenomenon on the island of Mayan in the South Pacific Ocean. (The events are kept secret for at least five decades.)
- The Bird Human that was the alien relic awakens and goes out of control.
- [VF-1 series [scheduled to] begin deployment for actual combat. (However, usage is to have been limited to Fighter mode only.)]
- After the Bird Human Incident, the nations who joined the Anti-U.N. Alliance announce their withdrawal. (Macross History version 2008)
- Rollout of the HWR-00 Mk.II series model.
- The mass production of the all-regime variable fighter VF-1 series begins.
- Rollout of the first trial production VF-1A variable fighter.
- Maiden flight of the first trial production VF-1A variable fighter.
- Space carriers ARMD I and ARMD II commissioned.
- Real end of the U.N. Wars. The Earth U.N. Government is strengthened.
1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 – 2008 – 2009 2010