From Macross Compendium
General Galaxy QF-4000 (AIF-7S) Ghost
- Manufacturer: General Galaxy
- Type: General-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle.
The QF-4000 (AIF-7S) is a general-purpose unmanned aerial combat vehicle deployed by S.M.S.. It is equipped with a fold communication instruction system for anti-Vajra combat after being disabled and losing autonomous action by a Vajra ECM attack.
Canard wings, main wings, and ventral fins can be folded for storage. Fold communication guidance system corresponds with the use of Super Parts (RVF-25). Fins on dorsal engine pods are used for mobility and heat exhaustion. Comprehensive optical sensor system mounted above nose. The payload inside the fuselage is unexpectedly large because it omits manned equipment in its small airframe. Large amounts of missiles can be stored in the airframe.
- Two Shinnakasu/P&W/Roice FF-2038A 55,000 Kg+ thermonuclear turbine engines
- Can be equipped with optional fold-booster.
Comprehensive optical sensor system. Integrated monitor systems and central computers located in the nose. Active stealth system. Can be equipped with reconnaissance packs. Similar autonomous air combat program (known as "Judah System") used in Ghost X-9 is installed (This feature is, at the utmost, unofficial).
NEC/L.A.I Corporation-manufactured model SA/A-2045 FCS2 (Flight/Fire-control integration) type, hierarchical programming/Self-learning type.
- Two Mauler ROV-25 25mm beam gun.
- Two built-in micro-missile launchers.
- Two multi-purpose missile launchers.
- Four underside fuselage hard points.
- can be equipped with large-sized anti-ship reaction warhead missile.
- Length, overall: 9.85 m
Mass and Loadings
- Mass, empty: 5,700 Kg
- Maximum speed:
- standard, in atmosphere at 10000 m: Mach 5.0+, on account of the fuselage heat-resistance boundary.
- Ceiling : Unlimited (Capable of launching into satellite orbit over an Earth-class planet)
- Maximum airframe design load: 24.5G