From Macross Compendium
- Development begins on a space fighter [to be known as] VF-5.
- Earth Defense Council decides that should SDF-1 Macross launch and eventually make contact with an alien race, they were not to initiate hostilities under any circumstances.
- Macross's space launching ceremony. The Zentradi Army's Vrlitwhai Fleet arrives within the Solar System. During its enemy search operation for Supervision Army survivors, the fleet happened to detect traces of an Supervision Army gun destroyer's (Macross's) defold reaction from 10 light years away and came in pursuit. Macross's Main Cannon automatically fires.
- Outbreak of Space War I between Earth and the Zentradi. [Note: Studio Nue had originally set these events in 2009 July 7 or 2009 October.]
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-01 Booby Trap
- A pilot serves as Skull Squadron's seventh member during Space War I.
- TV Episode 02 Countdown
- TV Episode 03 Space Fold
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-02 Space Fold
- Macross misnavigates during its fold and folds out of [the major planets' orbits of] the Solar System. It begins the return voyage to Earth by conventional space travel.
- TV Episode 04 Lynn Minmay
- ARMD III commissioned.
- City area completed aboard Macross.
- TV Episode 05 Transformation
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-03 Transformation
- Macross's transformation.
- Rollout of MBR-04-Mk X Defender.
- TV Episode 06 Daedalus Attack
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-04 Daedalus Attack
- ARMD IV and ARMD V commissioned.
- Development of MBR-04-Mk XII Phalanx begins.
- ARMD VI commissioned.
- TV Episode 07 Bye-Bye Mars
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-05 Bye-Bye Mars
- Macross lands on Mars at 1100.
- Macross's Battle of Mars Base.
- ARMD VII commissioned.
- U.N. Spacy's SVMAT-102 squadron of VT-1 Valkyrie trainers assigned to ARMD-04 for three months.
Dreaming Prelude: My Fair Minmay
- TV Episode 08 Longest Birthday
- TV Episode 09 Miss Macross
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-06 Miss Macross
- Macross's onboard TV station begins broadcasting. [Note: Macross Broadcasting System holds Miss Macross Contest the week after Lynn Minmay's birthday].
- TV Episode 10 The Blind Game
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-07 The Blind Game
- The Skull Squadron's Vermillion Team escorts an ES-11D Cat's Eye with Misa Hayase on a reconnaissance mission while the same squadron's Purple Team escorts a second ES-11D Cat's Eye with Emma Granger.
- TV Episode 11 First Contact
- TV Episode 12 The Big Escape
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-08 The Big Escape
- TV Episode 13 Blue Wind
- Macross returns home to Earth.
- TV Episode 14 Global Report
- TV Episode 15 China Town
- TV Episode 16 Kung Fu Dandy
- Quamzin's ship attacks Earth.
- TV Episode 17 Phantasm
- TV Episode 18 Pineapple Salad
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-09 Pineapple Salad
- TV Episode 19 Burst Point
- Sony PlayStation 2 Game Stage P-10 Burst Point
- Destruction of North America's Ontario Autonomous Region by the bursting of Macross's omnidirectional barrier.
- TV Episode 20 Paradise Lost
- Macross, under orders to sortie away from Earth, leaves Earth's atmosphere again. [Note: In the film comics, Hikaru Ichijyo dates a letter "2010" before the Macross leaves Earth. However, in the actual animation, he does not date this letter -- in fact, he never finishes this letter. (Japanese letters are dated at the end.) -- EL]
- Rollout of MBR-04-Mk XII Phalanx.
- White Christmas
- Misa Hayase and the rest of the Macross bridge crew receive Christmas Eve broadcasts from distant Earth. Lynn Minmay rehearses at the TV station studio for an upcoming Christmas variety special, "Falling Snow in the Milky Way" while guest Hikaru Ichijyo looks on. The three Zentradi Miclone spies experience their first Christmas Eve.
2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 -2009-